Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wanderlust Wednesday: Beaufort, S.C.

This past October my parents and I went on vacation in South Carolina, and I absolutely fell in love. The beach was so refreshing in the fall, the mossy oaks lining the roads were so romantic and the cities were unbelievable. Savannah was so unique and Charleston was unbelievable. If I found the right job, I would move there tomorrow.

One unexpected stop on our trip was Beaufort, S.C. I applied and interviewed for a job there over the summer and needed to see it in person. It's so much more beautiful than I imagined. Beaufort is everything I pictured when I thought of a sleepy, southern beach town. Gorgeous plantations, quiet streets, fun restaurants with locals drinking and laughing on any given night. I was so in love, and I think I might still be. Tell me again why I didn't get that job?


 Low Country Produce was a must visit. The natural light and the color scheme of the store are incredible.

 The day ended with the most perfect sunset. How could you not fall in love?

If you're in the low country, I would definitely recommend a visit to Beaufort. It will be a quiet and relaxing day of sightseeing compared to the hustle and bustle of Savannah and Charleston.

No comments:

Post a Comment