Friday, April 24, 2015

Weekend wonderful

image

 Happy Friday, y'all! I'm spending my weekend in Nashville with Matt and my parents and about 40 of mine and my mom's closest running friends for the Country Music Marathon & Half Marathon. Don't worry, I'm not running a second half this month, just a 5K and cheering on our friends whose training is coming to a close this weekend.

Today my mom and I are shopping and hitting up the race expo before the boys get down later tonight. Look for a full recap next week. Hope your weekend is fabulous!

I've been a huge fan of Sarah and her fiance Kiel James Patrick for a long time. They're perfectly preppy and their Instagrams are what dreams are made of. I've loved watching their brand grow and following along with their adventures. Getting a peek inside her office was such a treat this week. Serious design inspo. 

Kendra's Nashville store just opened a few weeks ago, and I can't wait to check it out. I've had my eye on lots of her pieces for a while. Maybe this is the weekend I'll pull the trigger on this, this or this.


Not gonna lie, I was one of the girls refreshing her computer like crazy and checking Twitter to find out when the collection went live Sunday around midnight. I was one of the lucky ones who was able to get her hands on a shift, and I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival! Almost equally as awesome as the collection itself was the fallout and freak-out from dedicated Lilly lovers. Yes, it's unfortunate the collection sold out in minutes, but the tweets about it are pure gold. 

New restaurant I tried this week: Blues City Deli
Extensive menu. Yummy food. The sweetest staff. 

Place I want to try: Ices
They make the ice cream from scratch in front of you. Sign me up!

Any big plans this weekend? How about any suggestions on things to do in Nashville?

No comments:

Post a Comment