Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I bought a desk and now I'm suddenly going to become productive, right?

A while back, I mentioned that I wanted to get a desk for my room in hopes that it would make me productive and organized and make my room look even more fab than before. It's only been 48 hours since me and Matt (mostly Matt) put the desk together, so I can really only speak on the third goal, but I'll keep you posted on that whole productivity/organization thing. In order for the desk to fit, I had to move a few things around, and I'm very pleased with how my room has come together. In the past week I've also added a few frames to my gallery wall and finished a monogram project I've been working on since the fall — I know, I know. I have so many ideas and things I want to accomplish, but it's the execution that always gets me.

I scoured the Internet for a small and affordable desk, and ended up picking out this one from Target.  It's ten percent off right now with code GRAD. The magazine holder and candle were impulse buys while I was picking up my desk because who goes to Target and only comes out with what they came in for?


The two photos on the right are my new addition. Those, the bench and porcelain Basset Hound are all from Home Goods, aka heaven on earth.


Look out for a tutorial on the painting and hanging a wood monogram later this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment